Today I went to the library along with Audra, Lee and Fazziah.But today I and Audra came early to the library.I actually have plans to come early because they want to work out first.I arrived at Dewan Suarah promptly at 9:20 a.m.Not long after, Audra came. We continue to go into the field and start doing exercises. We just walked around the field once. In a journey into the wilderness, we came across a young man who was urinating in the drains. I feel want vomiting when looking at the man. Haha .. During the exercise, we had to take some pictures. When I use the black hat and sunglasses.After taking some pictures and exercise, we continue to go to the library. On the way to the library, we could see a ceremony held at Dewan Suarah.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
When I went to the library...
Today I went to the library along with Audra, Lee and Fazziah.But today I and Audra came early to the library.I actually have plans to come early because they want to work out first.I arrived at Dewan Suarah promptly at 9:20 a.m.Not long after, Audra came. We continue to go into the field and start doing exercises. We just walked around the field once. In a journey into the wilderness, we came across a young man who was urinating in the drains. I feel want vomiting when looking at the man. Haha .. During the exercise, we had to take some pictures. When I use the black hat and sunglasses.After taking some pictures and exercise, we continue to go to the library. On the way to the library, we could see a ceremony held at Dewan Suarah.
Posted by Faizul at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment