At that time, Lee wants to borrow my broadband. I shall give it to her. A moment later, her complaint that broadband was not working. I continue to examine the broadband and the fact that broadband sim card has been lost. I began to desperate. Then I thought of my sister who must take the sim card. Turns out my guess right. After that, we try to use Wi-Fi available at the library. But we are facing another problem. We do not know what Wi-Fi password is. When we did not know already going to do anything. We are bored. The situation continued until lunch time. Audra and I went to Chicwan to eat. But Lee had gone to the basketball court because the board wants to meet with friends. In Chicwan, I ordered Chicken Fried Rice. The rice was very tasty.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment